About Publix Aprons Cooking School 0 Classes
- Celebrity Chef, featuring cooking personalities from around the nation.
- Talk of the Town, taught by area restaurant chefs who have made a name for themselves.
- Pairing Topics, which explore beers and wines, and how to enjoy them with good food.
- Cooking Techniques, where you can improve your skills, whatever they may be.
- Special Topics include everything from appetizers to woks.
- Kid's Topics are geared for children aged 8-12.
- Teen's Topics are for aspiring cooks from 13-18.
Come to one of our Aprons Cooking School locations, and learn how much fun cooking can be!
|Publix at Alpharetta Commons
4305 State Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
|Publix at San Jose Boulevard
10500 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32257
|Publix at University Walk
2875 University Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34243
|Publix at Shoppes of Citrus Park
7835 Gunn Highway
Tampa, FL 33626
|Publix at Polo Club Shoppes
5050 Champion Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496
|Publix at Plantation
1181 S. University Drive
Plantation, FL 33324
|Publix at Village Square
3521 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32309
|Publix at Lake Miriam Square
4730 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33813
|Publix at The Marketplace at Dr. Phillips
7524 Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Private Class Information
- Call us to schedule a private, customized class for a special occasion. Menus are available for birthdays, anniversaries and bridal showers, and we're equipped to conduct corporate team-building events.
- Private classes include Hands-On, Demonstration and Party-Style. Create your own or pick from our selection:
Hors d'Oeuvres, Dessert/Pastries, Pizza, Pasta, Elegant Dinner
Italian, Asian Flair, Floridian, Seafood/Caribbean, Everyday Gourmet, Latin
KIDS CLASSES/BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Fondue; Magic Culinary Adventures; Mexican; Pasta; Stuffed, Wrapped and Rolled; Fun Food w/o Forks
- Prices range from $35 to $75 per person depending on the class selected, part of the week and the size of the group. Party packages for children are available for $35 per child.
- Full payment is required at registration. Payment may be made by phone or online using a valid Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Payment by cash or check may be submitted at the Event Planning Desk in the store where class will be held.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance of the class for a refund or to apply balance to an alternative class.
- Price includes recipes, demonstration and samples of the food prepared. Wine to complement the menu is provided with most evening classes.
- Only customers with paid registration may participate in classes. Please make child-care arrangements prior to the start of class.
- Publix reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, to change recipes or to substitute instructors.
- Standard class format is demonstration-style. Sit back and relax as the chef/instructor(s) prepare the menu, enjoy tastings of all dishes prepared, follow along with written recipes and ask questions. Class time is 2-3 hours.
- Hands-on classes allow each student to master various skills, while actually doing the work. Enjoy tastings of all menu items. Length of class time may vary.
Also of Interest
"My husband and I ... had a great time and ... will definitely be signing up for more classes in the future. What a great group of chefs Publix has!"
“I'm having so much fun! [The staff] are knowledgeable, professional and courteous in every way.”
Recipe development is serious business at Publix. Our recipes are taste tested and rated by a panel made up of Publix associates.